Please join us, Thursday, November 14, for a delightful evening in support of the Grand Rapids Public Museum, recognizing inspirational leaders in our community and throughout West Michigan.
6 p.m. | hors d'oeurves & cocktails
7 p.m. | program & strolling dinner
Attire | safari casual [visit our Pinterest board for wardrobe ideas!]
Our evening will include performances by WaZoBia and West Michigan Jewels of Africa. Tickets are $150 per person and proceeds support the Grand Rapids Public Museum.
2013 Legacy Award Recipients - WATCH THE VIDEO
- W.D. "Frank" Frankforter | Jay & Betty Van Andel Lifetime Achievement Award
- Lupe Ramos Montigny | Dave & Carol Van Andel Leadership Award
- Steve Zaagman | "The Casey" Award
2013 Honorary Commitee | Co-chairs: Dave & Carol Van Andel and Win & Kyle Irwin
Kelley Barr | Mike Batts | John Canepa | Dave & Karen Custer | Connie Dang | Dave DeBruyn | Dan Gaydou | Gilda Gely | Mike & Sue Jandernoa | Kaplin Jones | Cynthia Kay | Birgit Klohs | Alyssa Ludema | Donald Maine | Pinky McPherson | Pete Michell | Jared Neumann | Rich Noreen | Ed Sosa | Steele Taylor | Dave & Jan Thompson | Larry Titley | Raymond Trujillo | Tom Wesholski | Jim Williams
The Grand Rapids Public Museum is very thankful to our generous sponsors:
- Batts Foundation
- Steve Van Andel Foundation
- Wolverine Worldwide Foundation
- Veldheer, Long, Mackay & Bernecker Group of Merrill Lynch
- JC & Tammy Huizenga
- Davenport University
- Lacks Enterprises, Inc.
- Rockford Construction Company, Inc.
- Steelcase, Inc.
- Steele & Mary Taylor
- Veolia Energy Grand Rapids LLC
- Custer, Inc.
- Cascade Engineering
- Grand Valley State University
- Macatawa Bank
- Mills Benefit Group LLC, a Lighthouse Insurance Company
- Win & Kyle Irwin
- PNC Bank
|November 14, 2013 |
|Thursday||6 p.m. to 10 p.m. |